In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Noot Seear Foam Magazine June/July 2011

Photography by Jason Lee Parry
Canadian born model-turned-actress Renata “Noot” Seear has become known to many through her breakout role as Heidi, a vampire in the New Moon installment of the Twilight series. But the hidden talent has been gaining exposure way before her acting debut in 2009. Prior to moving to LA before her acting career took off,  she spent ten years in New York City, modeling for the likes of Balenciaga, Lanvin, Ralph Lauren, Givenchy, Chanel and Alexander McQueen. More notably she has been the face of Calvin Klein's CK one and Vera Wang by Vera Wang fragrances. 
“Modeling was more of a stepping stone for me,” says Seear. “It’s not what I want to be known for.”
Images courtesy of Foam Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment