In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Friday 26 August 2011

It's A Brad Brad World

If you're crazy for Rachel Zoe, then it goes hand-in-hand to luv Brad Goreski. I just adore his cute classic style and sense of humour. Can't wait for his new show to premiere....a date which has not yet been released? "The docu-series gives an all-access pass to an exciting year of career firsts including- Paris Fashion Week, the Cannes Film Festival, the Men's runway shows and the summer couture shows- and each new experience is sure to be sink or swim" said Bravo TV. There is also a peak into Brad's personal life with longtime boyfriend...."My home life is very important to me. It will be nice for people to see me at home with my dogs and what my life is like outside the fashion world", Goreski told the LA Times. xx

Images courtesy of celebuzz and google images

1 comment:

  1. is he not the best?! hehe love him!! although the next season of RZ is about to start and it doesnt look like brads leaving went as amicable as made out...SO intrigued ;)! def need a blogger catch up sweets! fashion week soon...fingers crossed i get some sort of accreditation and we get to do coffee dates then x x B

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete