In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Rock My Style-Hutch Melbourne

Dying to get my hands on some of these unique individual pieces from Melbourne boutique Hutch, cos lets face it, we can all make room in our wardrobes for custom-made pieces. What started out as a hobby for Melbourne sisters Christine and Nicky Maretis, has grown into a well established label for men and women with a lil' rebellious rock edge. I proudly support the Australian owned, designed and manufactured products ranging from handprinted tees and singlets, to AUHmazing soy wax candles, homewares and handmade jewellery. The store itself is an experience, a true reflection of the brand inspiring individuality and spontaneity. For the inner rock gods and godesses in all of us. Excuse me whilst i head off  to the store on this beautiful sunny winter day to go pick up my goodies xx
 must-have skull soy wax candles
luv this headpiece xx
 Customised handprinted singlets and tees

Handprinted singlet as seen on my amazingly talented friend Mike Joey of Melb based band Ten Thousand










SHOP 4/93 HIGH ST PRESTON VIC 3072 (03) 9416 7333
Check out Hutch Melbourne on Facebook for news, sales, updates and new designs instore. Not in Melbourne....not a problem! You can order online as postage is available Australia-wide xx 
Images courtesy of Hutch Melbourne Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment