In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Thursday 8 September 2011

These are a few of my favourite things...

Sorry I've been slack with the posting!! Thought I'd take a wee break away from the hype of Fashion Week to share with you a few of my favourite things (most of which have been bought on my travels and have a story of their own)...enjoy xx
Silk Neon Hart shirt by Jessica Hart
Coffee table books...u could say I collect them!
Feather and jewel cuffs by Peeptoe (along with a few other pieces from my Sydney trip)
My individually hand-crafted birds feather vest & most exy wardrobe piece....from Italian designer Alessia Giacobino from label Jo No Fui.. a memorable piece from my travels in Greece last year.

...more books x
Skeleton zip purse by Peeptoe 
Chunky neckpiece by Peeptoe
My computer, my coffee, my office :)
Ezzentrictopz cable knit shorts, House of Harlow cuff and ring by Nicole Richie, and LAS jewellery by Lisa Soltis
...more books
Gold statement necklace by Peeptoe (seen wearing in Hussy launch
I adore candles...can't get enough of them!
My Jeffrey Campbell Foxy's- so amazingly comfortable!
Photos of loved ones, my NY snow globe, the Eiffel Tower and of course MORE books!
All images taken by Little Jimmys Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment