In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Tote-ally Chanel

Chanel is set to debut a new bag for summer. The Cabas Eté 2012 is a relaxed tote, perfect for carrying around your warm weather essentials. Comprised of a canvas body with leather trimming, the bag features Chanel’s interlocking double C motif and famous 31 Rue Cambon address in woven jacquard detailing. The tote is available in five different sizes and comes in four sun-drenched, faded colourways: red, grey, blue and ecru. With both leather and chain handles, the bag is sure to be a versatile hit this season. Check out the pics, below and add to your xmas wishlist xx



Images courtesy of Harpers Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment