In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Sunday 6 November 2011

Nowhere

Only a few weeks ago, a new collaborative project Elin Kling added to her long list of fashionabilities and qualifications launched online in the form of a contemporary high fashion, yet affordable label called Nowhere. Currently available from nelly.com the collection comprises 25 pieces, as well as shoes and handbags. Here are some of my faves from the lookbook. We currently can't buy in Oz just yet, but I can't wait to get my sticky lil mits on a pair of the amaze silver-tip shoes due to be stocked in November. Nowhere is shipping all over Europe, and will be available worldwide (hopefully) by late November xx 
Nowhere Designer Nhu Duong and Creative Director Elin Kling
Images courtesy of Nowhere

No comments:

Post a Comment