In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Saturday 4 February 2012

Back To The Future

The way in which one determines what is considered 'Futuristic Fashion' is very diverse, spanning multiple styles and influences, yet having many common elements....ie: metallic fabrics, plating or detailing; fish/reptile-like scales, robotic/alien and unusual exaggerated silhouettes, like pointed shoulders and cocoon shapes. The key is to be bold and embrace the things a little left of the middle, and if this is not for you, you can mix futuristic pieces with more classic ones. Just remember that when it comes to the future, we're dealing with something that hasn't happened yet, and therefore the possibilities are endless xx 

Images courtesy of streetfsn, weheartit, polyvore, google images & various tumblrs

No comments:

Post a Comment